The sales funnel when put together properly can be a powerful tool. So let's look at the 7 steps to creating a sales funnel.
1. Who are you today and who do you want to be tomorrow?Think about it. Talk it out among your team of key players. It might take you an hour or it might take you a week to find the answers.
2. Who are the right people and what is it they are looking for? You can waste your time calling up prospects and telling them about your business looking for that one diamond in the rough, or you can target your market with a functioning sales funnel. You need to prospect those that you relate to. You need to know who that customer is and what it is they want. Then you can proficiently target them. When you are communicating on the same level you'll enjoy success.
3. Setting up a Capture Page Once you know who you are you also know who the right target market is, and you won't have any trouble creating a strong capture page. Make sure your headline shows your personality and what people need to know about you. The heart of any sales funnel is to find common ground and then work from there.
I want to say how we are grateful for things that you have done to be my representative and support for our alliance. I just wanted to let you know that as a part of the community I am very proud to see an official as you and I would also like to say how I am gratefu for supporting my mum and I desire you to know you did a remarkable presentation.
4. Creating a Sales Page The sales page ties to the capture page. It's here where you'll have to make some decisions. If you can narrow down your prospects by running a very targeted campaign you can save yourself time. Use a good writer and you can significantly convert your conversion rate.
5. Your Newsletter Once you have your first 4 steps in place, you need to get a newsletter rolled out before you start campaign one. Provide information that educates and tells those receiving the newsletter why to choose you. Target your newsletter in the same manner you target other traffic.
6. Advertising You must have a complete understanding of PPS. You can learn through trial and error or by reading a lot of excellent material that's already been written. Your advertising needs to be very clickable. You don't want your targeted audience to even stop and think about it for a second. You want them to click through.
7. The Campaign Now you are ready for your campaign. Of course, without targeted traffic you have no campaign and no sales. While there is plenty more to building a successful sales funnel, these seven steps will get you started onto your road to success.